Nom Nom .... Rabbit Carrot Gun

Despite there is no air-conditioned in the indoor or alfresco seating, I enjoyed my brunch at Rabbit Carrot Gun. I still can remember this shop previously was a kopitiam selling the famous katong laksa and now reborn as a laid back English style bed and breakfast. I had the Game Keepers Shooting Breakfast which is pretty decent but nothing much to rave about. I saw that there was more option for dinner and heard good reviews about their signature dishes. Set the food aside, I liked the fact that the old mosaic flooring was retained and one of the table top was recycled using an old sign board. Even this place is pretty new but it was always pack in the weekend therefore is advisable to call for reservation if you keen and weekend parking is a hassle here so be sure to park in the mall would be a better option.


Rabbit Carrot Gun

Rabbit Carrot Gun

Rabbit Carrot Gun

Rabbit Carrot Gun

Rabbit Carrot Gun

Rabbit Carrot Gun

Rabbit Carrot Gun

Rabbit Carrot Gun

Rabbit Carrot Gun

Rabbit Carrot Gun


49 East Coast Road
Singapore

0 notes: