Orla Kiely

I've happened to pass by Orla Kiely showcase at Tangs last Sunday and even though I was in a rush, I actually stopped for a minute considering if I should get the bag on the shelves hahahaha. If you have been following me on my blog, you'll know that I seldom blog about fashion or any major brands but I've been wanting to show more of what I like so here I started first with the Orla Kiely AW'13 presentation.

I love how they have the models pretending to work in the office set up and the efforts in every little details. The pretty dresses and styling of the models brought me back to the retro past and I wish those were mine. There are some photos on Orla Kiely's instagram and the photos I've used on my blog are via Kris Atomic, you can follow her on her original blog post and more awesome photos here.






All images via Kris Atomic

0 notes: