Colors Monday【MT Everyday : Exhibition & Craft】

This another exhibition I attended last year November organised by The Little Happyshop and supported by the National Library Board. The exhibition showcases many creative ways to use MT tapes in our daily life by established artists. Since it was held in the Children’s Section of the library, they have many craft session that are suitable for kids and parents to sign up with the mt tape experts to learn how to do Party Buntings, Silhouette Coasters and etc.

Many of my friends know I do collect MT tapes but I am definitely not the obsessed type. Nevertheless I was hoping to see some exclusive or collaboration Mt tapes even though there are also a good range of MT tapes and MT kids for sales. Anyway since the crafting sessions are all conducted on weekends, I didn't manage to attend any but there are some photos here that you could see if you have missed the exhibition.


MT Everyday


MT Everyday


MT Everyday


MT Everyday


MT Everyday


MT Everyday


MT Everyday


MT Everyday


MT Everyday


MT Everyday


MT Everyday


MT Everyday


MT Everyday


MT Everyday


MT Everyday


MT Everyday


MT Everyday

PS: I have also found out their submission of the craft works for the exhibition from Katrina + Lex and Marie Maglaque.

0 notes: