Nom Nom .... MakiSan

MakiSan
MakiSan
MakiSan
MakiSan
MakiSan
MakiSan
MakiSan
MakiSan
MakiSan


The idea of been able to design my own sushi roll and salad in MakiSan is really one of the more interesting concept in the F&B here. Though the interior is pretty simple but the vibrant colors and the quirky illustrations hung on walls makes the shop looks cheery and happy. Sushi rolls are served in the five different sushi packaging and I resisted hard not to collect them. I didn't collect all the packaging though, 5 sushi rolls are just too much for me, the folk there actually gave me all five designs of the business card instead :D I've found a video about their website here but somehow till now I still can't go into their website.
There's just too many ingredients for selection and if you are not that adventurous or just plain lazy, that is always their signature sushi roll - California Dreaming, Keep On Shrimpin' for a safer choice.


The Cathay,
2 Handy Road
# B1-17/18
Singapore

0 notes: