Nom Nom .... Ogopogo

Ogopogo

Ogopogo

Ogopogo

Ogopogo

Ogopogo

Ogopogo

Ogopogo

Ogopogo

Ogopogo

Ogopogo

Ogopogo

Ogopogo

Ogopogo

Ogopogo

Ogopogo

Ogopogo



I revisited Ogopogo again in the warm afternoon last month with Delphine babe after a round of shopping nearby. Ogopogo as I checked on Wikipedia is the name given to a cryptid lake monster reported to live in Okanagan Lake, in British Columbia, Canada. I saw no mythical sea monster but instead many black metal pipes running across the walls and pipes shelves decorated with retro knickknacks. The cafe menus are handwritten on jotter books, old-school toys, candies, toys and the mismatched chairs and sofa seats bring some vintage charm to this place.

Besides the usual coffee and tea, they also served craft beers and ciders to wind down after a hard day's work. For me this place is a good pit stop in the afternoon after my shopping in haji lane.


73 Bussorah Street
Singapore 

0 notes: