Colors Monday 【The Art Of The Brick】

I know is ending soon but I still made my way down to The Art of the Brick exhibition at the ArtScience Museum in Marina Bay Sands before it ended. All the sculptures in the exhibition are made by Nathan Sawaya a former attorney now turned LEGO Master Builder that is based in New York.

I enjoyed myself very much on the quiet afternoon therefore it is advisable to visit the exhibition on a weekday. I  was totally impressed by how he can amazingly turned the small LEGO brick toys into such impressive works. The exhibition showcasing 52 large-scale LEGO sculptures but if you see the featuring six-meter-long T-Rex skeleton in the spacious room, I am sure you be as impressed with his creative and patient.

The Art Of The Brick

The Art Of The Brick

The Art Of The Brick

The Art Of The Brick

The Art Of The Brick

The Art Of The Brick

The Art Of The Brick

The Art Of The Brick

The Art Of The Brick

The Art Of The Brick


Besides exhibits, visitors can hands-on many other activities and shop for related items. I am glad that the Singapore exhibition is also Sawaya’s largest art showcase to date and the exhibition was extended till 26 May 2013. Since this was deemed as one of the CNN's 12 "Must-see Exhibitions" do head down before it ends.


From now till 26 May 2013
ArtScience Museum
Marina Bay Sands
Singapore

0 notes: