Nom Nom .... Steam Sia

Steam Sia
Steam Sia
Steam Sia
Steam Sia
Steam Sia
Steam Sia
Steam Sia
Steam Sia
Steam Sia
Steam Sia
Steam Sia
Steam Sia

It hard to imagine that there is such a quaint "coffee shop" in Little India area. Stepping into Steam Sia I almost felt that I 'm still in the past, a mix of modern twist with old school decor . Amazingly this place is still very breezy even though there is no air-conditioned. The snacks and games on the counter table are made available for customers and there are also a huge collection of vintage items for sales.They served very homely Asian cuisine and in fact our Tom Yum Spaghetti with seafood was served using blue rimmed enamel plate. Set aside that I liked the vintage displays, the food isn't really that fantastic even after all the rave reviews I have read so I'll have to think twice about coming back.

5 Hindoo Road
Singapore

0 notes: