Nom Nom .... Necessary Provisions

I didn't make it when Henry Congressional was around so when they finally opened Homebodies in Boat Quay and now Necessary Provisions in Eng Kong Terrance, I make it a point to go as soon as I knew. I thought there is no need to rush down but obviously mouth of word spread fast for good places :D

I had a great afternoon there eating the Rosemary Chicken with Watercress and Parmigiano Sandwich, their signature pandan chiffon cake and dark chocolate cookie. I'm totally in loveeeeeee with my Iced Espresso In Milk, served in a cup was two ice cubes of espresso coffee and a cold bottle of milk where I can pour the amount I like into the iced espresso cubes. The favour changes as the iced coffee cubes melted and addition of more or less milk. I want to come back soon for the after 6 menu before the crowd starts.

Another thumbs up gem hidden in the quiet private estate, the West seems to be getting more exciting :D


Necessary Provisions Necessary Provisions Necessary Provisions Necessary Provisions Necessary Provisions Necessary Provisions Necessary Provisions Necessary Provisions Necessary Provisions Necessary Provisions Necessary Provisions Necessary Provisions Necessary Provisions Necessary Provisions Necessary Provisions Necessary Provisions


21 Eng Kong Terrace
Singapore

0 notes: