Flower Pressed

If you've noticed me been missing away from my blog yes you are totally right (*.*) Due to the haze I've started some new hobbies and as you can see from the photos, flower pressing is just one of them. Looking at the flowers, I hope to keep them as fresh and beautiful as ever but that wouldn't be possible therefore it struck my mind to start pressing some rather than wait for it to wilt.

Someone asked me what am I going to do with the pressed flowers and actually I do not know even though partial of them would be for card making and how about the rest ??


Flowers Pressing Flowers Pressing Flowers Pressing Flowers Pressing Flowers Pressing Flowers Pressing Flowers Pressing Flowers Pressing

4 notes:

tifififi said... [Reply]

This is such a good idea! I buy flowers from time to time and have no idea what to do with then when they start to wilt. :( The most i did was to keep the petals pressed between books.

Anyway, love your blog! :)

Vivian said... [Reply]

@tifififi Thank you for the encouragement, I hope to have more and better content for the blog as always. I have posted request to start swapping with other people, so may be you can pressed and swapped some with others too

Jiayi Ng said... [Reply]

these are really lovely!

Vivian said... [Reply]

@Jiayi Ng Thank you :) you can try too not too difficult and is really fun