[ Thailand ] The Land Of A Thousand Smiles

 
After countless times of travelling to Bangkok for business trip in the past, somehow this is the last destination I would consider for a holiday. This year I have thought long of where and how I should spend my annual Lunar New Year vacation (oops this was a long overdue post in Feb). Finally here I come Bangkok .... to the good food, bargain shopping, impressive massage, traffic jams, crowds and warm weather.
 
 
The familiarity. Nothing much changes except more creativity everywhere.
 
 
 
IMG_2164
 
IMG_2171
 
IMG_2177

IMG_2169
IMG_2157

 

IMG_2179
IMG_2187
IMG_2192
Chatuchak Weekend Market a must visit place despite the scorching sun. Pardon me for the lack of photos, I was busy shopping and cooling myself down with cold beverages + desserts. The random walk always lead to new surprises.
 
IMG_3413
IMG_3412
IMG_3442

IMG_3441
 

IMG_3414
 
 
 

Cold drinks and desserts are the only energy booster for me throughout my day in the weekend market. I've came to know that there are stores still opening on the roadside in the evening and it was more interesting to rush myself into some more shopping. It has been years since my last visit and still enjoying Chatuchak as much as I do.

0 notes: