Everything You Ever Wanted Is Right Here


I've reminded myself many times that I shouldn't miss the visual documentary "Everything You Ever Wanted Is Right Here" by local artist, Dawn Ng. Simply happy that I managed to make it the very last minute. Though the exhibition have already ended, I feel that I should share what she has to say about Singapore since every artwork tells a story. The series of giant hand-cut photographs began as a four month project that involved both photo-journalism and interviews with locals. What attracted me was how simply the texts were well relating to the images. There are more of the artworks that you can still see from here !


 
(images via Chan Hampe Galleries)
 
Everything You Ever Wanted Is Right Here - By Dawn Ng 
7 September to 24 September 2012
Raffles Hotel Arcade
 #01-20/21
Singapore

0 notes: