Nom Nom .... Symmetry

To many people I guess Symmetry need no introduction, cafe by day and restaurant bar by night in the quiet Kampong Glam area. I heard that it is always quite packed during weekend brunch but when I had the whole place to myself on a weekday afternoon, I liked it here. Even before I entered, I was attracted by the The Nightmare Before Christmas dolls sitting outside the wall. The brick wall, fittings & decor, good food and attentive service added up to my whole dining experience. I've read on timeout singapore about Symmetry "invested a cool $30,000 in a Slayer, one of the world’s most coveted espresso machines – definitely try a cuppa".

Symmetry Symmetry Symmetry Symmetry Symmetry Symmetry Symmetry Symmetry Symmetry Symmetry Symmetry Symmetry Symmetry Symmetry Symmetry Symmetry Symmetry Symmetry


9 Jalan Kubor
#01-01
Singapore

0 notes: