9MCM: The Local "Pop-Up" Marketplace


I was in Bangkok for past few days on a short trip mainly of discovering new places that I've not been and not the too touristy ones. Besides new places, lots of food and massage are so neccessary. OK I went to The Grand Palace which I've never visited before and malls around Siam area but they are always changing even though my last trip was only one year ago.

Back to Singapore, I picked up a flyer outside the stairs at The little dröm store and was wondering what was it about till I checked on the facebook link given. The one day event organise by APS Lifestyle Marketing will transform their showroom into a local pop-up market offering food, beers & wine, produces, home accessories, decor and arts. So wondering who's there ? Just to name a few here Windowsill pies, Nylon Coffee Roasters, Thirsty The Beer Shop, Super Nature and Mrydette.

Sounds interesting ? Remember to mark your calender if you still have no idea on where to spend your 8 June Saturday :)

8 June 2013
9 Muthuraman Chetty Road
Singapore





1 notes:

sws apparels said... [Reply]

Nice post you have shared thanks for sharing, here I have to suggest one provider who provider Beer Delivery at your doorstep in Singapore in just 45 minutes