Sew Searching II

The opening night was packed with people and I was so glad that I did make it to attend the event with Juwind, Waee Waee and friends at Math Paper Press. I can totally imagine the amount of time and effort to design and sew these wonderful pieces and guess I should have no such patient or potential in sewing. Anyway please take your time, appreciate and enjoy and the handmade pieces by Sandy of Cookie Cutter and the 7 collaborators.
 
Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching Sew Searching

The event have ended and you can find more photos of the exhibition in my flickr album and in Cookie Cutter's Facebook page.

PS: &Larry "Blonde on Blonde”

0 notes: