Just A Minute Of February

February

Hello everyone, long time no news from me! I apologize for not posting much at all and thanks to many around me for the kind words and encouragement.
 
I still continue to wander and explore new places but during feeling low moral and started to doubt myself whether am I good enough. Not that I am comparing with anyone else but just uncertainty of my own ability to write, take photographs or even as a person. I find myself always rushing, wanting more and more but many times too much looking forward I tend to forget about present moment.

February has been good! I stopped, rested myself and revamped the whole blog layout. I'm happier even though still not 100 percent satisfied. Do give me some comments :)

"Learn to laugh a little more, love yourself a little more and be more kind to yourself "

0 notes: