Nom Nom .... Artistry

Artistry Artistry Artistry Artistry Artistry Artistry Artistry Artistry Artistry Artistry Artistry Artistry


Sometimes surprises do happened when I wandered in the little streets here in the little red dot. Tucked away in Kampong Glam area I found Artistry, a cafe as well as an art gallery. Here you can find art showcase and performances from local talent, coffee brew using roasted bean from Liberty Coffee and Windowsill pies that used to be selling in Pandan Valley. This wasn't my first time here but because I didn't bring along my camera the last time, I reminded myself that I should come back again.

All thanks to a new friend, Cheryl for willing to meet me here so I have the chance to come back for a second round. The center long table and stools made from recycled planks, that old metal chair from an clan association and the colorful flowers sure added on many likes to my liking.

Currently there is an ongoing exhibition "Within The Walls" by Delphine Beguinot-Dollet from 28 March to 17 April.  While Artistry transformed into liquid lab on weekend and you can enjoy the cocktail night with live music, but remember to check their facebook for updates before heading down.

17 Jalan Pinang
Singapore

0 notes: