Heritage Connects

The last visit wasn't very long ago, just a month back for the Hermes "The Gift Of Time" Exhibition. This time event was organised by National Heritage Board (NHB) with various community partners displaying about 50 old-school cars, motorcycles and pre-war bicycles from the 1930s to the 1970s.

Heritage Connects
 
There are too many photos of the vintage cars and here are the random few interesting ones.
 
Heritage Connects

1. Roll Royce, 2. 1972 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia , 3. 1965 Sunbeam Alpine, 4. 1972 Morris Minor 1000, 5. 1939 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe, 6. 1961 Mercedes-Benz 190SL

Heritage Connects

1. 1961 Fiat 500, 2. 1951 Singer 4AD Roadster, 3. 1959 Austin Healey Sprite MK I, 4. 1983 Lotus Esprit, 5. 1936 Armstrong Siddeley 12hp Tourer, 6. Morris Mini 1000 Special

Heritage Connects
 
Heritage Connects
 
Heritage Connects
 
 
Heritage Connects
 
Heritage Connects
 
Heritage Connects
 
Heritage Connects
 
Heritage Connects
 
 
Heritage Connects
 
Heritage Connects
 
Heritage Connects
 
Heritage Connects
 
I can imagine myself sitting in the car listening to old cassette just like in the past when I was younger I would always sit in my Grandpa to take breakfast with him. The beauty of a vintage car is not only the exterior, is the interior as well. I fullfill my dream of taking a ride on the 1963s Ang Bao "Red Packet" Volkswagen Van from Kombi Rocks and they have a few other Volkswagen in their restaurant during my last visit.
 
Want to see more vintage car photos? they’re all here!

0 notes: