Etsy Pick Of The Week : Hankies

I still can remember using hankies was part of my childhood, girls will always compare with each other their hankie prints in school. Many a time, my mama always purchase very beautiful prints for me which I can't bear to use and would rather keep as collectibles. As we grew older with the popularity of tissue papers, I've thought of starting a collection of hankies.


Starting from top left :
{1. A set of three mice partying in cheese from The Opposite Shop  2. Cowboy Lassoing Bunny from Vintage Creekside  3.Sailor Bear from Cheap Charlie  4. Dwarf Pixie Playing Guitar in Garden from libby's fabric  5. Adorable bears ready to play from Linens And Things  6. Bear and Chick Picking Flowers from AnnieBanannie's Shop  7. Fishing Bear from Cheap Charlie  8. Cute bear cub with a big green bow on pink background from Stickfia  9. Heidi from Heirloom Linens }

2 notes:

小步舞曲 said... [Reply]

wow! you have very cutie animal's series of hankie!

juju

Vivian said... [Reply]

I've some but unfortunately not these that I covet for :) these are all my "wish list" ~ ♥ Vivian