Nom Nom .... The Tastemaker Store

The Tastemaker store reminded me of Japan and yes I just came back from Tokyo last week. I have plan to go earlier but planning the trip really make me busy. This muji inspired cafe with the huge window frontage bring in much natural lighting. I love the Japanese-minimalist interior of white/brown, the candle holders on the tables and addition of hanging plants. As written on their facebook "Designed with a simple layout, we want to create a place where people can feel at home" . YESssss I do wish for a home like this !

I tried the recommended lemon curd with clotted cream on toast, the lightness of the bread was just right with the well balanced zing. Besides the food on the menu, we have packed home the homemade yam cake and glutinous rice. I did not expect the big chunks of yam pieces and generous portion of ingredients, it was simple fulfilling and contenting. As for my glutinous rice was spoilt after the long day but that's the reason to go back for more before the crowd starts.


The Tastemaker Store The Tastemaker Store The Tastemaker Store The Tastemaker Store The Tastemaker Store The Tastemaker Store The Tastemaker Store


Blk 22 Havelock Road
#01-705
Singapore

0 notes: