Nom Nom .... Bloomsbury Bakers

Recently with the opening of so many bakery and cafes, I always think that it would be good if I have just one of them in my estate within walking distance that would be good. Especially on those days where you don't feel like travelling in the heat yet would like just a cup of coffee and a piece of delectable cake.

Bloomsbury Bakers is one that is situated in a neighbourhood area yet it is very near to the MRT station and offices nearby. Sadly I don't stay in Boon Keng area and I doubt my area will have such a quiet little spot.

Bloomsbury Bakers Bloomsbury Bakers

The selection of cakes was good, I was caught between Lychee Martini and Strawberry shortcake. Since Strawberry Shortcake is quite commonly found, I decided on the Lychee Martini cake. I love the cake with the alcohol taste mainly concentrated on the lychee and not too overwhelming.

Bloomsbury Bakers Bloomsbury Bakers Bloomsbury Bakers Bloomsbury Bakers

I believe that taste is very subjective and before I entered a new place, I normally do my homework of the good and bad of that place. If the food / place is really bad, I wouldn't even bother to write about it. Try it for yourself with an open heart and do not compare with any others.

Bloomsbury Bakers Bloomsbury Bakers


Blk 30 Bendemeer Road
Singapore

0 notes: