Supermama

IMG_4950

Prior to my last visit, this was the first place that came to my mind when I was thinking of getting a present for baby SS. Somehow I was disappointed when I stepped in, realizing that the children room that Supermama used to have, was converted to display watches and clocks. Not that I do not like the goods in store ... I just do not like the idea.

Supermama
 
Supermama
 
IMG_4972
 
Supermama
 
IMG_4955
 
IMG_4954
 
Supermama
 
Supermama
 
Supermama
 
Supermama

Supermama
 
Supermama

IMG_4975
 
IMG_4974

Though the missing of children items but overall, there are still many creative items in store that I like. This is the rare few shops in Singapore that do allow you to take photograph indoor and not afraid of anyone copying ideas. So do drop by while the 10% discount is still available and support the wonderful things in store.

30A Seah Street
Singapore

0 notes: