Nom Nom .... Tiong Bahru Bakery


We just love new opening don't we, especially in the indie neighbourhood ? Probably this is the favourite past time for many in this little island. It was fully packed on a Tuesday 11am and I can see more flogging community. I do not want to highlight on how great or famous is the baker, read here if you keen to know more.
 Tiong Bahru Bakery
Tiong Bahru Bakery
Tiong Bahru Bakery
Tiong Bahru Bakery
Tiong Bahru Bakery
Tiong Bahru Bakery

The signature croissants and squid ink bread are the must try in shop. I am loving the buttery flaky crispy layers of the croissant and when slightly toasted at home, it tasted even better with the crispness.


Tiong Bahru Bakery
 
Tiong Bahru Bakery

Food tasted was good but I was put off by the crowd and the lack of service. I be coming for more or maybe I should hold till they open the other branch in Raffles City.

Tiong Bahru Bakery by Gontran Cherrier
56 Eng Hoon Street
#01-70
Singapore

0 notes: