Owl Calendar 2014 Calendar

2013 seems to go so fast and here is 2014 already ! Wandering Curiocity is three years old today and I hope to continue sharing more of my wandering notes with more interesting discovery. I can't stick to resolution so may as well not make any but this year I do hope I can spend more time here and also work out on more things & ideas that have been shelved.

Like before I would like to share the 2014 Owl Lover Calendar collaborative project between My Owl Barn and 50 artists from all over the world. 





(All Images are via My Owl Barn)

I didn't have the habit to buy any calendar but I do enjoy making calendars for my friends every year. So if you are running out of time or simply not creative enough, the calendar from My Owl Barn is definitely a good option. The calendar can be customized and downloaded for free from My Owl Barn website and can be printed for yourself and to give as a Christmas or New Year's gift to friends and families to be cherished all year long.

May you have more time this year to pause, discover, create and enjoy ! Happy new year !

xoxo


0 notes: