A Day In The Flower World : Afternoon Blossom

I am not missing :D just busy with a new interest that have been delayed too long. October was a hectic month and spending a leisure afternoon in workshop with Juwind is a luxury for me. Is so difficult to resist the charm of blooming flowers and these pretties sure cheer me up. Believe it or not, gosh just only into a 2 hours workshop, I have taken 200 photographs at least.

I had fun even joining in as an onlooker so for those seriously consider in learning something yet having fun at the same time, workshops here may be a good option.

Ps: I am so in love with the flowers, I've secretly took some home to press and hope to see good results :D


Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom Afternoon Blossom

BFF Zakka Store
479 Joo Chiat Rd
#02-479
Singapore

0 notes: