[ Malaysia ] The Stable at Melaka

My holiday started with excitement about the arrangement of accommodation. The Stable Melaka, a double storey guesthouse located in the most convenient location with Jonker Street just around the corner. I had the whole quaint mini loft to myself, enjoying the peace inside my space and feeling the bustling behind the door.

The Stable

The Stable
Green walls in the living room area with many old paintings of the straits.
The Stable

The Stable
The old porcelain tiles on the wall between the living room and toilet where u can peek through O-O.
The Stable
Rare to see such ell kept old tiles in the toilet.
The Stable
Walking up the stairs are paintings and huge old mirror.
The Stable

The Stable

The Stable
Warm lighting in the room making me sleepy even during the day. Raw and untouched wall that I love to have at home.
The Stable

The Stable
Old vintage clock besides my bed, tick tock tick tock.
The Stable
Isn't it nice to have fresh flowers all over the house. The first thing I will see when searching for my glasses when awake.
The Stable
Good night and sweet dreams dear all.
The Stable

No. D, Jalan Hang Kasturi,
75200 Malacca
Malaysia

0 notes: